Have you ever got a sense of inferiority?

@jorkin (67)
China
I have a friend,she always feels inferior.She told me she is not smart and rich,she doesn't feel happy about that.She often asks others what her advantage is. Sometimes,I feel inferior too.For example,when my friends and I went to KTV to have fun,they sang beautifully and I couldn't sing a word.So I have to sit and smile without tune.It's terrible. What about you?I really want to share your feelings.Thanks.
I do think that everyone, in one way or another, at times get that feeling of inferiority. I do get that feeling sometimes. I do not want to go into details though because I might just feel bad. Anyway, whenever I get this feeling what I do is to think of all the things I have and the blessings I have received. By doing so, I feel better.
@jorkin (67)
You are so right.We can't stop meeting someone who is gifted in doing something that we are not good at.So what we should do is to accpet it with smile and believe in some other aspects we can do better than them.^-^
Of course. Some people just feel inferior cause they see others as better than them, better in wealth, body, looks, anything. I do feel inferior too sometimes, I have girl friends who are very skinny, beautiful and some very rich while I'm kinda overweight and something. We like to go clubbing together, and they can dance and wear sexy clothes while I have to hide my "curve"..who wouldn't get inferior? But I always think that I too have some good in me that they might be jealous of, well, I don't know what, but I have to believe I do. Anyway, people has their own good and bad, everyone, so just learn to accept that and you'll be good.
@jorkin (67)
I'm a little fat,too.I don't good at sport.I agree with you.No one can be perfect,we all have advantage and disadvantage.The only thing that we should do is to trust ourselves.