is someone like you out there?

@16031981 (449)
Jamaica
av you ever wondered if someone exactly like you is out there. i av thought about it many times. someone who looks jus like you, talk, walk even the same name the things you like and jus about everything.
@jerzgirl (7991)
• Gloucester City, New Jersey
I do have to wonder because all my life I have had people come up to me and call me by a name that isn't me because they're sure I'm someone they know. Since that has only happened her in South Jersey and not when I lived in Utah and Arizona, it has crossed my mind that maybe, just maybe, my father was a tad friendlier to other women than he was to my mother. LOL I can laugh about it, but it has seriously crossed my mind since this is the only place it has happened. He's gone now, so I probably won't know for sure until judgment day, if then.
@16031981 (449)
• Jamaica
thanks for responding. that happens to me so many times thats why i had to ask. infact people end losing there life over incidences like these. sorry for your lost have a blessed day.
@jerzgirl (7991)
• Gloucester City, New Jersey
They're losing their lives? Because someone thought they were someone else or because they thought someone had had children with more than one person?
@anawar (2406)
16031981_ HI. Because Phaedra already mentioned the Doppleganger theory, I'll suggest another idea, but it doesn't exactly fit your question. It's possible another 'you' exists in a parallel universe. It's the same you, but slightly different. www.bbc.co.uk has an article about it. Sorry for the information overload!
@16031981 (449)
• Jamaica
thanks i will check it out