how do you get a dog to quit wetting all over the house?

@kylanie (1205)
I have a chiwawa now I know the spelling is wrong but I need to know if you all have any tips on getting the dog to qui wetting everywhere sombody said to use black pepper but it did not work especially on the bed and I need help he is ruinning all my clothes.
There is a deodorizer spray that walmart sells, called urine no more, or something like that. It works wonderfully. It absorbs the scent of the dogs odor that is in his urine so that he cant pick up his scent. This worked when our dog was a puppy.
@stephcjh (32327)
We had the very same problem with our Pomeranian. He used to wet everywhere also and I could not stand it in our new home we bought ten years ago. We sold him to a guy I worked with and he got him trained by using treats in a plastic shaker. He would let the dog out and call for him and shake the treats after he did his business. He got a treat only when he pottied outside. I bought him back about three moinths later because he wanted me to have him back, really.
@suz1000 (160)
Depends to be honest, firstly how old is the dog and if not a puppy how long has he been wetting in the house. If the dog is a puppy then a chihuahua bladder is tiny real tiny, so you need to be letting out every hour at least at this stage and after every sleep/meal/game etc etc, during the night set your alarm and let the dog out, praise quietly for going to the toilet at night and put back to bed - dont make it a game or fuss ec you dont want the dog waking constantly at night for attention, big praise and rewards when the dog goes outside during theday for a wee. Clean using vinegar when the dog wees or i think bio washing powder neutralises the smell, most importantly never smack or shout at your dog if they wee in the house, this is only going to encourage them to go to the toilet in secret which wont help with housetraining.
My dog does that frequently if I go away for for a few hours. He never used to. I think he is being kind of spiteful because he never used to do this. He is older,but not that old and has no other health problems. I have just been confining him to one room when I am gone so if he goes it's not all over the place.