Wrong Calls...!!!!???

Wrong number - Wrong no.
Will you get more Wrong calls?? What will you do when you get the Wrong calls?? How is your feelings at the time of receiving the wrong calls?? Have you made wrong calls?? How the opposite party will react when you make the wrong calls to him/her?When you call them, if they said that "Its a wrong number" how do you feel at that time?? Post your experience.
@cream97 (29175)
I will tell the caller nicely, Sorry you have the wrong number and just hung up.. If it is a person just calling to play on the phone, I will not answer the phone.. Once this is how I met a guy I ended up in a relationship with.. I was calling someones number, then I ended up calling his number by mistake. I had the wrong number.. We ended up going together..
You are so lucky cream97.
@yanna1027 (249)
I think it is alright to receive a wrong number call because we are just humans and we make mistakes. The right thing for the caller to do is apologize if he/she dialed the wrong number and for the person at the receiving end to be polite and courteous when informing the caller that he/she dialed a wrong number. However, it will be annoying if the same person calls again and insists that he/she dialed the right number.
@sk66rc (4262)
I've gotten a wrong phone call before... No big deal... I just tell the other party, "you have the wrong number." 99% of the times, their response is "I'm sorry"... So I say, "It's ok" & hang up... Mistakes can happen, sometimes it's not even callers fault... I've made wrong phone calls, as well... Again, 99% of the cases, I hear, "you have the wrong number..." I tell them, "I'm so sorry." They usually say, "it's ok" then hang up...
I don't dial a wrong number.But I usually accept many wrong calls , it only ring several seconds and ring off .Generally, I didn't call back because most of numbers I hadn't seen. If I accept a wrong calls ,I always say like you .
Well, I've had one or two of them around. It just happens that these new phones have smaller and smaller buttons and I have these fat fingers. So I end up dialing a wrong number now and then. Most of the times I know the moment the other person says hello, that I've got a wrong number and I just hang up... If I get a wrong call, I just tell them that they have a wrong number, although one or two times I've been encouraged by my friends to mock the person, but I never really took that advice. Thats that .. bourne
@INGA832 (1114)
• Russian Federation
As for me I've never made wrong calls, but sometimes I get them. When I get such call I simply answer that it's a wrong number.
yeah I have received wrong calls, it's morally to say that he or she made a wrong call. I feel curious on why they made a wrong call. Yes i made a wrong call because they gave me a wrong number, it's really embarassing but we are all human, we are not perfect..