Would you rather be rich & famous or just rich?

What would you rather be? A household name with the money that comes with it? Or rich enough that you could live very comfortably, but without the fame.
Niether. I would hate to be famous, all the public wanting to know every move I make and publicising all of my bad decisions and most embarassing moments...no thanks!! And as far as rich goes...money can't buy my happiness, I'd rather struggle and be happy than be rich and miserable.
Good answer. I wouldn't want to live in a fishbowl either, with everyone in my business. And as for money it's nice to have some, but I'm pretty happy with what I have. I'd like to be recognized for my music in some small way. But not to be a household name.
Big difference between the fish bowl and a little recognition. Do you play with a band or solo?
Well, my band just broke up recently, but I've been doing solo suff all along so I'll be alright. I'm not sure if I want to form another band or just go it alone.
I would never want to be famous. The media rips people to shreds and not to mention everyone you've ever meant, ever, would want a peice of the action, and would have no quelms about doing a tell all. I want my skeletons right were they belong; in my closet.
Damn straight! The stupid tabloids were buzzing a little while ago about Miley Cyrus eating french fries. Is that a crime? And who cares, anyway? If people do they need to get a life!
@cream97 (29166)
Just plain on rich.. I don't want to be known or seen in the spotlight.. Being famous, can only lead to mo money, mo problems..
Being rich has it's problems too. I just want enough money so that I can travel. And a little recognition for my music.