Adding pictures

Can you add more than one picture to a discussion you start? I have this picture of myself as a little kid and one of my daughter at the same age. I'd like to share both to show the uncanny resemblence, but I can't figure out how to put both on at the same time. Help anyone???
I dont think you can do that. You go to the paint shop and put both the pictures into one file and then upload here. That will be nice idea for you.
Ho would I do that? tried to figure that out yesterday, but ended up frustrated. I have windows vista, can I put both pics into the paint program??
I have got no idea about vista. I have not tried it.
Thanks a lot for selecting my answer as a best one.
@raijin (10373)
If you happen to have a picture editor, then I guess that is possible. I am just not sure how, but maybe someone could assist you for that matter. And if you wish to upload two different photos at one time is not allowed here, since we are only allowed to add one photo at a time.
@flowerchilde (12520)
If you have "paint" you can start a new "paint" (under start and then all programs) and then you can, under edit, "paste from" and when it throws up your images you can choose the picture.. and then repeat.. --but you may have to change the size first under "image" by choosing "attributes" and making the height and width perhaps double. --After you "paste from" (under "edit") you can change the size of this new very big image.. the two pictures side by side (you have to drag the pics where you want them.. You have to change the size this time under "stretch/skew" (under "image").. now after you save and name this, it will be a new picture, and you can download it at mylot. It won't be quite as big of course as if you do them as they are now.. Maybe crop them (again "attributes" when you first import them or by surrounding the image with the square (the images under "file") so most of the photos(s) is of your faces.. maybe surround each face, then drag it closer to the upper right corner, and then do the same with the second face.. geeesh! It starting to sound a little complicated! Hopefully you use paint every so often then it's nothing..
Actually you broke it down rather simply. Thanks flowerchild!! I'll give it a try when I get the time. Now you guys all want to see the pics huh??? I guess I'll have to make time this weekend. I just have a big final research paper due Monday for a college class. If I get it finished this weekend, I'll make the time to play with my pics. Err, maybe I'll just do it on my pc, on which I have a picture editor that I know how to use already. I just got the pc all hooked up(oh you knew that, its the one my dd wired for me:))Duh...why didn't I think of that. She could play with the pictures, while I work on my writing...sheesh...where were you all week???