Must Love Dogs

@emma412 (1156)
This movie is on tv right now! So far it is really cute. Has anyone ever seen it? I've never seen it before and I'm hoping it turns out good. Did you like it?
I loved this movie! When I heard about the movie a couple of years back, I told my boyfriend that we are going to watch the movie. Well, we did and we still watch it on DVD from time to time. We both love dogs and the movie was really a cool one!
@emma412 (1156)
It wasn't quite what I was expecting but I liked it. I'm glad you can get your boyfriend to watch it. My husband avoids anything even slightly resembling a chick flick.
I'm a John Cusack fan. So, I unfortunately fell into the trap of this movie. I've never seen something so poorly written before, lol. My mom read the book and she said that is was overly sappy and trite. I should have known then that it would be kind of bad. If you like it, that's fine, but I couldn't get through it. Anyway, I not one for lame chick flicks. Some I've liked, and others not so much.
@emma412 (1156)
Thanks for your perspective. We'll see how it goes... I'm in the middle of it right now.
I loved this movie to the point that I bought the DVD! It is so cute and I have always loved John Cusak! Diane Lane is great in this wonderful romantic comedy! I think you are going to love it!
@emma412 (1156)
So far so good and I am really digging it!
I saw Must Love Dogs! I thought it was good, really cute! Plus...I love John Cusack and Diane Lane lol. So them being in it was a plus for me. But I usually tend to like movies like this...and I'd say Must Love Dogs defeniatly wasn't a disappointment.
@emma412 (1156)
I love these two actors too and could not believe I have not seen it before!
@anniepa (27244)
I loved it! I saw it in the movies then a couple times on DVD and I think on HBO. I don't care if it was a typical chick flick - what's wrong with typical chick flicks anyway? Annie