i have a major problem with a buyer who payed thru paypal

she is claiming that she didnt recieve the item i sent her and has escalated a claim thru paypal. i use ebay as a hobby and have sent every single item that i have sold. check my user profile 100% period, even before the changes made to the feedback rating system. i cannot locate the reciept that i mailed it but i do have the transaction on my credit card statement. what can i do? she has already told me thru an ebay message that her post office has delivered stuff to the wrong address in the past....... i really need help here because i am stuck between a rock and a hard place my user id on ebay is wagmaster2000. check me out not one single nuetral or negative ever. plus why would i send out stuff to the other winners before and after her win and not send her her item
ohh that is a very bad problem yu are facing .. but there are people who don't pay .. they either don't like to pay or don't get the things done properly(like the wrong address)
thank you for your comment, but the problem here was that everything was done. she paid for it and i sent it off and she claimed that she hasnt recieved it. the item in question was a gold ring
@jonesy123 (3950)
You are indeed between a rock and a hard place. Since you don't have the receipt, nor a delivery confirmation (something you should have on future mailings), nor apparently insurance, you will have to suck it up and refund the money or, if possible and if you have another item as the one she won, you can offer to send that to her. Make effort to go through mediation, if necessary and definitely reply to paypals messages because there is an automated deadline where they just refund the money from your account. Good luck! and keep us updated.
thanks for the response, it hased caused me distress all week on what to do about this matter. i will be posting my final thougt on what im going to do when i finish with the responses here
all i can think of is ask the CC company if they have an internal postal transaction charge number-if they can give it to you,you might be able to bring it to the post office and have them look it up. i have friends that do ebay sales-when they send something out,they send it registered with the reciept return card so the people have to sign for it before they get it-stops a lot of people trying to pull that.
thank you for your response . i am going to post a reply when i get to the bottom of my responses