Wedding gift

wedding present - wrapped wedding present white pink red
@ebsharer (5517)
What do you give for a wedding gift? Do you give every one the same thing? Do you go by there registery? Money or a gift card? I give every one a picture frame with quotes in it, that I have found to be good marriage quotes. I just print them on paper and put it in the frame. Every one has loved them. I do this along with a gift. Depending on the people is depending on what I give for a gift. I know a few people that really don't need any thing so I just give them money. I am a really good clearance shopper so I try to find a photo album or some thing. That way it looks like I am spending more. Now your turn - what do you give? how do you decide?
@hellcowboy (7383)
I think that if they have a registry then then I would go by that,if they dont then I would most likely give them money,or a Wal Mart gift card,or I might even give them a toaster lol.
@ebsharer (5517)
I know I was happy to get gift cards. There wasn't much that we wanted or even needed.
Yeah gift cards are always very handy,and you can use them to get what you want,without having to make a trip to return whatever it is they gave you lol,have a good day,good luck in your life,and Happy Posting.
@Gemmygirl1 (2870)
I don't like buying things from their registery, usually the items are larger ones that i cant afford or more than i'd spend on myself so i wouldn't be spending it on someone else. I have only ever bought 1 lot of wedding gifts (for my cousin a few years ago) & apparently she just LOVED it. It was very inexpensive but i thought it was really cute. It was a snowglobe (water ball, snow globe, water globe - depending on what you call it) & it had very cute kids inside it dressed as the bride & groom. When you shook the ornament it had gold stars & glitter floating around inside. Something simple is always good or something that they can display in their house i find is good too. I just went with something that i liked & thought they would like, plus something i thought no-one else would think to get them, so it was original & it did the trick.
@ebsharer (5517)
I agree. Looking at my own registery (4 years ago) I know every thing on there was expensive because we had every thing already. The things on it were things we wouldn't buy for our selves because they were so expensive. I know that my frames are a hit. I just print out some quotes on nice paper. I try to find paper that fits there home decore so that they can display it. They are quotes we received when we got married. We had a scrapbook station at our wedding and asked that every one put there "marriage advice or quote" on a pre cut paper. I am an avid scrapbooker and wanted to incorporate my guests in our scrapbook with more then pictures. It turned out really nice.
@aplaza (631)
• Netherlands
If they don't have a wedding registry then they get something I think is appropriate. Actually I give something that I would like to receive. For a wedding I will always give something made by Wedgewood. It is not only something that will be useful it will also keep it's value. After all people get enough crud as it is and I'd like to think that they won't throw my gift out without a thought.
@ebsharer (5517)
I just went on there website to check them out and they have very nice products. I would be glad to receive some thing from them. Thanks for sharing!