Thursday's Walking Challenge!

Well, I am getting a late start on getting this discussion started. Sorry about that. Did you think I had forgotten? I have been so busy with getting closet more organized. I have gotten 1795 already! Put on your peds and get ready to RUMBLE!!! Have a blessed walking Thursday! God bless you!
@terri0824 (4991)
Well, I was using my pedometer today when I noticed that it quit counting at 1917 and I couldn't even get it to work after resetting it even. So I do have another one, just not sure if it works since I haven't picked it up in a long time, if not I will have to pick up another one soon, I know I saw them the other day at the Dollar Tree for $1 so I will have to pick it up if the one I have don't work.
Wow! I didn't know $ Tree had them for that cheap! We all need to get a few extra for that price. I did 8822 today! God bless you and get ready for tomorrow.!
Hey mamacathie. Tell me more about your walking challenge. It sounds like just the kick in the butt I need. This is the first post I've seen...but I'm not on as much as I used to be. I'm going on vacation the 4th through the 11th, but I'd love to join your group of walkers. Please let me know more.
Hey! You are welcome to join in. We are just putting our pedometers on and seeing how many steps we get each day and then seeing if we can get more the next day. We have those that cannot do much and the pedometer and this daily walking challenge has helped them to do a little more each day that they have felt like it. It just helps me to get motivated to put on my pedometer and get going. I try to start a new discussion every day and we all post what we want and then at the end of the day we post how many steps we have taken. You are very welcome to join in on the walking fun! God bless you!