What do u think is the most useful invention?

@sharay (2776)
There are so many inventions that we cannot even imagine living without, i hope, according to me and my needs, the most useful invention would be the one invented by Graham Bell..without the phone, feel like the world around me does not exist...what is ur favorite invention?
@greenline (14864)
Yes, I certainly agree with you. Telephone was a big contribution to the world. The other invention, which I still highly regard, is the "wheel" ! That really turned the world ! Have a nice day.
@sharay (2776)
Wheel - yes! a great invention
@MH4444 (2161)
Electricity is the best invention so far. It is used to power all of the other ones that we use everyday. I love reading about other ways that one can create alternative fuels. I want to see more in that area in modern inventions.
@sharay (2776)
Electricity indeed is a very great invention which helps us in various ways
@naseeha (1385)
I would pick current. It is so indispensable to us. Without current we would not have any lights fans or for that matter anything. Most of our gadgets run on current. and if not for it we would suffer a lot .
@laglen (19782)
I would have to say the washing machine! Thank God for that!