Do you like Brie?

@lilybug (21182)
I had never had Brie until recently. My aunt made this yummy stuff with Brie last time I was up there. It was Brie and apricot preserves inside cresent rolls and it was baked. It was very good. I made quesadilla's the other night with Brie. They were really good. Do you like Brie? How do you use it? Here is some info on Brie for those of you who have not tried it. Brie is a creamy cow's milk cheese from France which is well known around the world. Sometimes called the “Queen of Cheeses,” Brie is a delicious dessert cheese, usually served at room temperature or even slightly warmed. It has a distinctive rich, creamy flavor which is deliciously mild and complements fruit, high quality bread, and anything else the cheese can be smeared onto. http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-brie.htm
• Belgium
I have to say that the brie cheese is one of my favourite cheeses. Because I live in Belgium (a neighbour country from France) , you can find it in all local stores and supermarkets. What I most like about the cheese is his soft taste. Well, I guess you'll have to eat it yourself if you ever want to know how it tastes. It matches perfect with grapes and some French bread, that's how I eat it. By the way, do you also eat the skin of the brie cheese? Because I do. Greetz
@lilybug (21182)
I have never had it with the rind on it. My aunt had cut it off when she used it, so that is what I did too.
• Belgium
you should try the rind too some day though :)
@anawar (2406)
Oh, I used to love Brie when I ate dairy products. We used to put a hunk of it in the oven to melt it. Then we dipped toasted bread in the melted cheese and we were halfway to heaven after the first bite.
That sounds like an amazing recipe. I absolutely LOVE Brie!!! I've been known to go to the store, buy a chunk, and eat it whole. I love the yummy stuff so much. In Arizona there's a wonderful store right next to the local coffee shop where I'd get the best Brie in the world.
@lilybug (21182)
I have never eaten it plain. I have only had it warm. I do have a little bit leftover from the other night. I will have to have a taste cold.