Pantyhose love em/hate em?

@dreamy1 (3815)
Ladies do you wear pantyhose? Do you like wearing them? Now that it's warm I imagine lots of people go without them. I hate pantyhose myself. I used to wear them but it's like now my legs are allergic to them because I cannot stand to wear them any more. I rarely wear skirts or dresses anyway so I have no need to wear them as often as I used to before.
@whittby (3073)
I have a pair of pantyhose sitting in my lingerie drawer. I don't think I've gotten them out in a year. I wear dresses so infrequently anymore. It's always capris, and pants now. I'll put on a pair of knee high stockings with the pants in the winter or else a pair of dress socks and that's about it. The panty hose do give a nice smooth look under the slacks, but like you, I don't find them comfortable anymore.
@dreamy1 (3815)
I wear a lot of capris too.
@twallace (2675)
I don't like pantyhose; from when i was a little girl i disliked them. I would perfer to wear thigh highs in stead. Pantyhose feel like a girtle and they are not comfortable. Now Thigh highs you just pull them on like a pair of socks just up to you thighs and that it. Try thigh highs much bettern.
@babystar1 (4236)
I hate pantyhose and I do not wear them. I also dont wear skirts or dresses very often. I usually wear jeans or shorts.