Tonights dinner was very kid friendly

@lilybug (21148)
Tonight for dinner I made battered fish tenders, mac and cheese(from a box like my son likes), SMILES, baked beans and jell-o. The kids were very happy with tonights dinner. Do you ever do all kid friendly foods with dinner to make getting them to eat easier?
@yanna1027 (249)
Your kids are special to have dinner specially catered to their taste. Tonight, we have grilled salmon with rice pilaf and grilled mixed vegetables. It was a very delicious meal. When kids are around, we prepare food that they want to eat. Tonight, we don't have any kids visiting, so it's a grown-up meal. Have fun!
yes we do in our home, at least twice a month, we make mac n cheese with mini burgers and fries, sometimes chiken wings and home made ice cream, they have a blast helping me and presenting it to the rest of the family. i try to make kid dinner night more often, but our shcedules re hecktick..
@kingcrapper (1538)
What I like to do to make meals more kid friendly is to have pizza one a week because my wife goes out for golf! We have teenagers and pizza is pretty much a staple food for them. To put a twist on it, I have a website that I thought would be a great mix into our dinner together. I actually have the teens 'grade' the pizza on different categories and record their comments on the website. Isn't exactly 'kid friendly'...more like 'teen friendly'!