Juice or coffee in your breakfast?

@thing17 (106)
Majority of people I have ask about this matter are they want coffee during breakfast and nobody can tell what is the reason and what benefit they can get from coffee. And response is they just want it.
@Insung001 (740)
I'm coffee addict(exaggerated, ofcourse ) I really like to have coffee not only during breakfast. When I'm in the office, while having dinner, having a few talks with friends at home or outside.. Even right now that I'm MyLotting, I have a coffee here with me.
@thing17 (106)
Thanks, Remember to much coffee is equal to too much caffeine . And too much caffeine intake is not good for your health. (:
@az03r4 (917)
Juice, please. It's better to drink juice than coffee because it rich in nutrition and vitamin.
@thing17 (106)
Thanks, I agree that juice is very high in vitamins and nutrition but it must be a fruit juice(:
@richiem (3647)
many would have to choose coffee because it is cold in the morning and they want something that may somehow abate the cold. second, many would not want to choose juice for breakfast because, based on experience and on what i've heard from my friend, juice can make your stomach go berserk for the rest of the day. third, coffee is good in the morning because if has caffeine which is known to boost your attention and brain functions. but i would love to have juice sometimes.
@thing17 (106)
Thanks, good explanation. But there are people used to drink juice in their breakfast everyday and didn't encountered stomach problem, maybe their stomach can already cope up with juice.
coffee,. :D i once had juice for breakfast because i dont have sleep and im so really sweat from cleaning my room. coffee BECAUSE, besides its my addiction, it can boost my energy for the day.. ^^
@thing17 (106)
Hi, Thanks for the response. Now I know that coffee can boost energy.(:
@bestie (1458)
milk...hehe I don't drink coffee or juice during breakfast,I have my breakfast with milk.
@thing17 (106)
Nice comment, he he he... I forgot many are having milk in their breakfast.