Really hard posting discussions here on mylot

@lovenluck (1068)
Yesterday i made 50 post and today i don't feel like ,posting a single more. Thought I a good night sleep would freshen me up today and i will try to make some 50 -60 post more but, I guess it' not possible my whole body is aching and i feel like taking a long break away from mylot
@richiem (3646)
you are really working very hard. for me, i make 20 posts a day. sometimes even lower. (i think when we say posts we mean both discussions and responses). what are your earnings per day by having 50 posts a day? mine is $0.20 a day. i want to spend more time and make more posts but i don't have much time to spend, i have job.
@richiem (3646)
Thanks for the best response. I now try to make more than 20 posts per day. And my earnings are increasing!
@subha12 (18453)
it is sometime snot possible to post at the sam erate. it happens may be next day you come refreshed.
@makingpots (11922)
That was a busy day for you. Sometimes it is necessary to take a break and come back later a little more refreshed. If you whole body is aching, it might be just what you need.