What's the biggest room in your house?

living room - entertainment area
@thaMARKER (3094)
In my parent's house, we have the living room as the biggest. In my apartment, I have my room as the biggest. How about in your house?
@fritzie (141)
I live away from my family as well. I live out of town and we're renting a house nearby beach. It's lovely here though very hot sometimes. The biggest I think id the living room as well then our bedroom. If we're going to include our yard, I think our lawn is the biggest. It has a nice view of the beach when you look outside.
@thaMARKER (3094)
Why it's always the living room, I mean most of the houses.. Is it really ideal?
@pkc3000 (1268)
dear thamarkerAll the rooms in my house are more orless bigger but my bed room is bigger than other rooms pkc3000
@thaMARKER (3094)
in my apartment, my room is the biggest too.
@williamjisir (22903)
Hello dear thaMarker. The biggest room in our apartment is the living room, either in my own apartment or in my parents or in my school apartment. I love to stay working the living room when I am at home as it offers more space. Thank you for your discussion.
@thaMARKER (3094)
so you have two apartments huh..? nice. :)
The living room is the biggest room in my house,I think.But the bedroom,the kitchen,the washroom are all so small.I think the structure of our house is not very good.
@thaMARKER (3094)
My parent's house has very small kitchen too. We sometimes have a hard time fitting everybody and everything in that room. hehehe..
The largest room is the living room combined dining room.
@thaMARKER (3094)
Hmmm.. I know a house like that.
@pearl1003 (671)
i think it's my mom's bedroom... but i wish it's my room that's the biggest! LOL
@thaMARKER (3094)
my mother's room and mine are similar or in same size but theirs are brighter than mine..
@greenline (14864)
The biggest room in my house is my home office room. The facilities, computer, printer, drawing table, and the file racks need a lot of space, and ofcourse need spacious work space.
@thaMARKER (3094)
you an architect?
@curious888 (1213)
MY living room is the biggest. Next is my Kitchen
@thaMARKER (3094)
When I have my won house, I would (well maybe) make my kitchen as the biggest. I don't know, probably to inspire me to cook.. hehehe..
@saundyl (9690)
Well in the finished area of my house the living room would be largest, then the kitchen, then my bedroom, the spare bedroom and the bathroom. If i had to include the basement..well since its the entire downstairs of the house unfinished that would be the largest. I havent lived in a house yet that the living room hasnt been the largest room
@thaMARKER (3094)
Well in my apartment it's the first place I've been that has the smallest living room..