Do you make your cellphones beautiful?

@leateagee (3667)
China
Well, as a woman, I make my cellphone look chic. That was before when I was not yet into a cross cutting budget. I buy different colors of cellphone accessories. The cellphone accessories I buy would usually match my outfit or handbag. Now no more. My work doesn't require to have matching. What about you? Do you accessorize your cellphone? What accessories do you put? Are they expensive? Is it okay if there is no accessories at all? Is it fun if with accessories?
@bjcyrix (6910)
Hi! Well Im not really fond of jazzing things up. I like them clean, clear, simple, and easy to use. I sometimes think that even if its nice to put phone chains and other straps or stickers Im afraid that they might snag on something that my phone might be lost. Thats why I buy a phone that is goodlooking enough that I think I wont get tired of seeing until its completely broken down. My old phone had a snap-on faceplate but I dont buy them. Im more practical. I use the original and take care of it so now its more than 4 years old with me and still looks good and new. My friends dont even believe me but I guess they have to because its one of the older Nokia models. As for others, I think you should go with what you're happy with. If making your phone look as chic as you well then go for it if that makes you happy. Have fun!^_^
@leateagee (3667)
Yes, thank you for your opinion. We should do whatever makes us happy. If jazzing it up will make you happy, indeed do it. But for most older generation, it is the simplier the better. For younger ones, the more chic it is, the more fun it is. Thank you for responding. Take care =)
@bjcyrix (6910)
Thanks for the comment. But why do I get the feeling that Im being referred to as "old"? Maybe its just my imagination?^_^
@leateagee (3667)
LOL that was a good one. I'm sure it's just your imagination or maybe an improper choice of word on my part. Hahaha...thanks again
No, I don't make my cellphone look beautiful. I'm not font of doing it since it has no effect on the use of the cellphone anyway. I just keep the look of my cellphone as it is when I bought it. Putting Accessories in a cellphone doesn't amaze and interests me. So I just keep my cellphone as it is.
@leateagee (3667)
Really? Well, jazing it up is fun for some, but since it is not fun for you, its alright. Thank you for responding. Take care =)
No problem. I'm not just fond of making my phone look funky or different. I just want it that plain and simple looking. Have a great day!
@leateagee (3667)
People have its own opinion about beauty. Some prefer simplicity to be called beautiful. And others prefer to glamourize things to make it chic. I'm glad you are one of the simple people. Have a nice day!
@Rollo1 (16687)
• Boston, Massachusetts
My daughter would completely agree with you on making the cell phone an accessory. She loves to add bling in the form of sparkly decorations and such. I consider my cell phone to be a functional necessity and so mine is simple and plain and hasn't even got any extras, like a camera or internet. I am afraid to have a fancier phone for fear that I too, will want to jazz it up and let's face it, the cell phone is already an expensive part of life.
@leateagee (3667)
LOL Yes, putting bling will definitely add up to the expenses out of the phone itself. Younger generations are more "in style" in accessorizing their cellphones than older one. Thank you for responding. Take care =)