Omg I just realised how expensive laptops are in scandinavia

@skaterx (530)
Finland
Well I live in Finland, and here you can get like Toshiba SATL300139 with only celeron 550 and no dual core, and its like 479euros (about 800us) Meanwhile, someone in the US bought like Sony Vaio T2330 for 384us, on discount http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/824678 Like here, I get no choices for laptops under 500 euros basically, they all start at that price. and then its just some crappy ones, and I can't choose like a Vaio for example :(. Maybe I should just buy a laptop when I holiday to the states? Or to Japan maybe :P
• Belgium
You think 479 euros are much?? I bought mine at student price for 600 euros, it's a Dell Vostro 1000 dual core. Normally it would cost as much as 800 euros. I live in Belgium and when you want to buy a decent laptop here, you easily can loose more then 1000 euros.. I've never seen one under 500 euros.. So I don't think the finnish people should complain :) Greetz
@skaterx (530)
• Finland
Oh wow. Yeah I was gonna write in the topic 'OMG I just realised how much laptops cost in Europe' but I thought 'nah, its probably cheaper in germany etc, like lower europe. I guess its expensive everywhere then! Well your thing has dual core :P The model i quoted didnt have dual core :O. With dual core, here it is also 600. Normal price :O. I didn't know belgium was so expensive! I was there some weeks ago ;D. I guess its not finnish people complaining, its just me complaining because ive lived in several different countries before : ) and i miss the better prices for electronics, being such a geek and all :P. Next maybe i should complain about food prices :P bet you can't beat us on that ;D