your plans for the weekend

@adrico (204)
China
tomorrow is saturday.after five hard working days,and we can relax now..have you got a good plan for this beautiful times just like travelling,swimming,shopping ect.if you really not got a good one ,now you can plan it and share the idea.come on ,some of us will appriciate to the responses.
@zhpshql (695)
Sorry, friend, so late to give a response,, I am busy these two days, and today is weekend~~ I will play baseball with my friends after I give you an answer.~~
@adrico (204)
hehe thanks friend .thank for the response.play baseball with friend is a good plan for this weekend.have a nice day.hehe
@adrico (204)
hey frnd..thanks for response.i think you really have a good way to spend youf holiday.hehe .enjoy your weekend.
@sminut13 (1786)
well i'm having a parents' meeting tomorrow, saturday, in the afternoon. in the morning it's normal routine with me cooking lunch and doing household chores. then off i go to my son's school. he's 5 this year by the way. i'll be meeting his teachers and looking at what he's been doing in class. can't wait. hehe
@adrico (204)
hehe it is a busy holiday .but i can guess you are glad to do these things about you lovely child..best wishes to your and your family..especially your lovely child.....hehe
@sminut13 (1786)
yes we are always glad to be able to do something for our children. i just returned from the meeting in fact. i enjoyed myself though my son still did not play with his friends. he just stuck to me. he still needs lots of time to get used to i guess. thanks you take care too.
@asr999 (236)
Just preparing my PPT, o(n_n)o... I will defence my graduation thesis next Monday.I must make full preparations for it and ensure success. :-)
@adrico (204)
oh i m really sorry to hear that .hehe..but it is more important than relax,don't you think so.after gratuation you will have more time to have a good plan for the relaxion....have a nice day,wish you make a good guaduation thesis...hehe
@asr999 (236)
Yea,I think so. thank you very much. Have a nice day ^_^
Well, I'm kinda broke this weekend. So I don't make any plan for this weekend. I might spend this weekend at home with my daughter, and try to have some fun at home. Have a nice weekend! Cheerz, Dissy
@adrico (204)
well thanks for your response..i think you have the the best plan for the weekend.your daughter will have the happiest time in this weekend. have a nice weekend
@arcidy (5016)
Well I had a pretty good weekend. On friday I watched the celtics beat the pistons and advance to the finals to play the lakers next thursday which im happy about. On friday I had my friend come over we played gta 4 and we went to an arena football game which was the first game I ever went to and it was an exiting game with our team winning in the last min by getting in interception and getting a touchdown for the win. And sunday played videogames exercised for an hour and watched wwe ons so it was a pretty good weekend for me.