adobe flash cs3 pro

Can somebody tell me where to get a free full version download of CS3 pro? :0)
@sconibear (8002)
you can try at www.download.com when you go there, just type adobe flash cs3 pro into the search box...when it comes up, you can filter for "free license" and see if you get anything. i just downloaded LiveSwif 2.2 last night, but i haven't really messed with it yet. it's completely free and you're supposed to be able to make basic flash animations, games, etc. with it. good luck.
Thanks. Is it safe to download there? There might be viruses. :0)
@sconibear (8002)
i download all my software from there, and haven't had a problem yet.
@JBKnutsen (427)
• Northern Mariana Islands
I guess this isn't legal, but there is no legal way to get it.. Go to thepiratebay.com and search for CS3 Pro. You will sure find hundreds, but read the comments first, to see if there's a virus or something there.
Thanks for the information. This is a Utorrent download, right? Have you tried downloading from the site? It might be too risky to download from that site. But thanks anyway... :0)
• Vietnam
u should buy a full version from Adobe .It good for ur work because u get full of support from them .But if u want a copy-full version of CS3,try torrent ,Kazaa or any sharing networks .
Yes, I know I should by the original full version of Adobe flash CS3 Pro. But I wanna try it first that's why I am trying to find a free download. Thanks for the response anyway. Have a great day! Cheers! :0)
@elsoft12 (1825)
Hi Bleedingshadow, You can get the free evaluation version of 3 days from the adobe website.CS3 is a priced software.I dont think you can get a genuine cs full version on the net. Good Luck
Hi there Elsoft. Thanks for giving me that idea. I have checked some websites and they are actually offering a 30 day trial of Adobe flash CS3 Pro. I know it is apriced software. I am loking for afree trial version because I want to try the software first before I buy it. Good luck in everything that you do. Cheers! :0)