Diaper coupon deals on Pampers and Huggies

Today I promised a friend on MyLot that I would look for online coupons for her favorite baby diapers, Pampers and Huggies. I found a couple useful links and wanted to share them with everyone. When my baby was first born, I signed up for coupons at these two websites. Sometimes they'd also send me a free sample of new products. http://www.huggiesbabynetwork.com/ http://www.pampers.com/en_US/home.do Plus I found pages of diaper coupon deals on Ebay, if you want to check them out. They're just coupons, not actual diapers. http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&_trksid=m37&satitle=huggies+coupon&category0= There's some pretty good deals on coupons like 18 Little swimmer coupons for $1.00 (starting bid). That's an $18 savings! I'll keep looking! Let me know what kind of coupon you're looking for and I'll try to find it to. And, my other question is, what type of coupon do you use most often? Please share your best coupon tips for finding really good discounts on diapers and other baby products or grocery items. Thanks!
@carlaabt (3508)
I signed up with both of those sites when I was pregnant. I didn't think I would even use the coupons, unless I found really good sales, but then I discovered that my baby had really sensitive skin. Pampers wipes, and Huggies Supreme diapers were the only ones I could use overnight on him, so I was extremely happy that I had signed up with both companies. One thing that I've always done since my son was really small is to watch for the sales on diapers. Then use as many coupons as I have, and stock up on diapers. I guess this wouldn't work if you are on a really limited budget, or if you don't have room to store things, but I could always find the money for them, by cutting something else down if I needed to (like eat less meat for a couple of weeks or not go out to eat, or something like that).
That's a really good point! Sensitivity issues and rashes are a really big deal for babies and toddlers. There's also the issue with how well the diaper lets the skin breathe. I'll keep my eyes open for more links to the type of diapers you use for your son. I saw tons of online printable coupons yesterday when I was looking. I posted some of them on my coupon blog.
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I will save these. My nephew is still in pampers. The bad thing is he is allergic to one brand. I can't remember which one though. Thanks for these links.
Please be sure to check out the Ebay link I posted too. That's not a link to any of my Ebay auctions, just a big bunch of auctions that I found through Ebay search. Even if you don't get the diaper coupons on Ebay, you could get tons of real useful coupons for beauty and health care and grocery items. They have coupons for sale for everything you could imagine. Why pay full price, right? Once I saw 32 grocery coupons for a dollar. And, total savings was well over $50! Now, that's a deal. The coupons covered all kinds of stuff I buy everyday. Thanks for dropping by! Have a fantastic weekend.
@AnimeMom (517)
Thank you! Any discount on diapers is a good one!
Most certainly! Ebay has tons of coupon deals, like 32 coupons for a dollar and such. You'll save big money with those. Let me know how it works out, OK? Be well. Best of luck.