my graduation degree

@juhi06 (1850)
you know i collected my degree today and felt very elated. though i completed my graduation in 2006 but somehow i didnot collect my degree from the university. but when i did it today i felt as if i have graduated today!!!!!how you all felt it when you did it ?
@venticius (156)
I'm a mass communication's major with a concentration in political communication.
@juhi06 (1850)
ok venticius, it appears you finished your degree quite long ago. how was the path you traversed?
@juhi06 (1850)
has obtaining this degree been of any help in you life? how useful? if given a chance now to go for another one which one wd you prefer and why?
@KUSHANK55 (2437)
when i got it, to be honest i felt it was just a piece of paper. but soon i realised its importance when i applied for a few competitive exams where the minimum qualification was a graduation. and ultimately when i was selected in quite few of them, i upheld it in high esteem.
@juhi06 (1850)
oh yeah the real use is legality of a degree certificate. and perhaps this is the single use one is struggling to get after years of going thru hell..............