how to raise good kids ?

how to raise good kids ?
@madlees (1381)
Hi Tanya, Being a parent is a very difficult and complex thing to do. They have to be a perfect model if they want to raise good and moral children. If you teach kids something be sure to follow them yourself. You'll ask the child not to lie and in the next you yourself will lie ( even may be for a good cause but it is still lying for your child ). The children like to emulate the heroes of their life, most probably that will be their parents. If the parents do illegal things like going against rules or laws etc and the children understand you and do it sooner than you think. In a proverb it is said that if a mother goes 8 feet forward the daughter will go 16 feet. So the children supposedly fare more worse than the parents. So all the parents be careful of what you say, do, act in front of the kids.. Just spend whatever time you have with them nicely telling them good quality stories which are full of morals, but please be sure that you do it in front of them too.
Dear Madlees, Thanks a lot for your response.I'll definately follow the advises you have written for me.Be happy always.
@madlees (1381)
Thank you Tanya for the best response. I also think you will be a model parent who can and will raise your children as good cotizens.
@lilaclady (28240)
I think if parents instill in their children the right and wrongs and lead by example and to teach them in a way that is not demanding but firm, then unfortunately parents also have to hope they will not be lead astray by their friends and hope they have instilled strength to follow their own logics...
It is a difficult question for me to answer!! I don;t got marriage now. But the most cocern thing now is what kind of girlfriend should i choose??!!!
it is a difficult question to answer. but i want to become a friend of you. Join me pls .
@jesbellaine (4157)
I think that it is really up to the parents but mostly, good and responsible parents raised good kids.
• Lubbock, Texas
Live your life like you want your child to live. Firmly guide them into the paths of your own morals. Pay attention! Care about them. Let them know that you love them. When they stray, discipline them. If you don't, when they're older they won't expect the consequences their bad actions bring on them and may present even worse behavior because they don't feel like they "deserve" what they got. Allow them a few small choices as they grow. As they get older let go a little more, but always discuss their options before allowing them to make new choices. Don't expect them to be perfect, but help them learn and grow to "perfection". Start young! Don't let a child grow to school age before you start being a parent.