Were you up at the wee hours this morning posting replies and discussions?

I know a few of us that were. I don't know everyone elses reason for it. I just could not sleep. Too much pain in my back. I came in here and replied to my replies and put in a discussion or 2. I think of lots of discussions to satrt when I am laying down in bed. I have the whole thing running through my head. I don't remember much if any of it later to put on here for you all. Happy mylotting.
@teka44 (3425)
• Brazil
Hi moondancer, how are you today my friend? Well, when I can not sleep I do this. I have insomnia so you can imagine ahahah. I agree that many times we think about a good post but after we forget it. I have notice it in many posts here so we aren't alone in this "forgetship" lol. cheers
Hi teka, I'm hanging in there. Thank you for asking. How about you, how are you today? I also am an insomniac but I try to stay in bed with the hopes of sleeping, lol. I hate that we are missing out on some good post but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. Sometimes I remember what I wanted to post and I post it, in a different way perhaps.
@teka44 (3425)
• Brazil
I am fine my dear. Hugs
@myklj999 (18417)
I pop in and out of here from about 9 o'clock in the morning 'til around 1 or 2 in the morning. I was up watching TV 'til 4 a.m. last night and kept checking in here during commercials.
You sound like me during the day, only I'm doing other things in the home or with the grandchildren. Thank you for replying.
@luvstochat (6914)
I got up about 8:30 this morning I was not up in the wee hours though. I wanted to get to my goal for the month of 4000 posts I have made it now. I hope your back is feeling better.
Thank you. Wow that's a lot of post. How do you now you do that many? Is there a special reason for that number? My back is going to hurt until the bone goes back into place. The 5th lumbar is two pieces. Seems I was born that way. I move any given way or do something and it moves. I endure pain until it goes back into place.
@schummi (925)
yeah dear....i used to be like awake chole night posting some thing or the other....but m not that addicted now....
Thank you for sharing. I am addicted during the day. I usually stay in bed most of the night, unless I'm hurting or I just can not sleep.