Who cleans the toilet in your home?

Who cleans the toilet and bathroom area in your home? Do you think it's OK just to spray everything with Lysol everyday and then only clean the bathroom area once a week? In my house, the housecleaning is my job. And, that includes everything in the bathroom. Cleaning the toilet is not my favorite household chore. But, if I don't do it, then it won't get done. I'd rather keep it clean, than have anyone get sick from germs. Most times, I try to clean the bath area at least once daily. And, I keep Lysol and sanitizing spray around to spray the toilet down several times a day. That's in addition to daily cleaning. It's just easier to do than letting things build up.
@gr8life (6253)
Hello beautyqueen26, Housecleaning belongs to me. And for that reason, I am the one who need to clean the bathroom and toilet. Oh, I guess nobody likes to do it but like you said, instead of letting anyone to get sick from germs it is better to clean it up. I can't stand looking at the dirty toilet and bathroom and so, I don't have choice but to clean it.
@kiran1978 (4137)
I have this lucky job,lol, that's becuase if I don't do it noone else will. In my house, house cleaning is also my job, I want to be fired from this job, not very well paid, he he. I should get some of that spray it sounds good to keep the germs away.
I hate cleaning the toilet! It's not a nice job!
i have a maid who comes every day to clean the house as well as the toilets, i make sure that she just does not spray the bathroo. i make sure she washes it every single day
@kiran1978 (4137)
WOw a maid everyday, that would be awesome. Is it expensive to have a maid everyday. I am the maid in my household, lol.
@bagumbayan (2707)
I am in charge of toilet cleaning. I dont know how to cook and do household cleaning. i only clean my room and do my own laundry. We have somebody who do the ironing for our clothes twicw a month. It is a small toilet so when i take a bath everyday, I clean it the bowl and the floor tiles. But I do the weekly scrubbing of the whole toilet every week and i like our toilet to be always clean and smell good.
@SViswan (12071)
I have three bathrooms in my home...and now I have a domestic help who comes in to clean the bathroom. But earlier, I would do it and I would two of the bathrooms daily and the last one (which wasn't really being used unless we had guests) once in three days. I clean the bath area and the toilet everyday.
@Anne18 (11036)
We have three toilets in our house and its my job to clean them. I give them all a good bleach and 100% clean once a week and leave stredant down the bowl as this gives the bowl a good clean white look. In bewteen good cleans I wipe the seats everyday with a cloth with dettox on it, and just throw some bleach around the rim a couple of times a week. I do like to see a nice clean toilet
@mummymo (23707)
My other half does this now as I cannot any more, although quite often my Gran comes over and does this as part of the cleaning she tries to do to take the pressure off of my other half! It is not done every day the way I used to do it but it is done probably every other day. I do get upset as the floor is only mopped properly about once a week but under the circumstances I can understand why! xxx
@lizzyt2007 (1312)
• Craig, Alaska
I only spray lysol when the bathroom smells. other then that I am the one that cleans the toilet since its just me and my 4yr old. I use Lysol wipes to clean seat I try to do this more than once a week. I am bad at cleaning that is I don't got motivation to do it. I try my best to keep home clean every week. I miss being married and my spouse helped me some.
@jeiyah_12 (1041)
I'm the one practically cleaning my toilet and my bathroom. I actually love my toilet and my bathroom cause it is my so-called comfort zone. I always make sure that I never get to smell or see anything that looks or smells dirty.
@carlaabt (3505)
I usually clean the bathrooms at my house. Every once in a while my husband will do it on the weekend, but usually it's something that I do. He did it most of the time while I was pregnant, and even after I had my son, but somewhere along the way it became my job. I don't clean my toilets every day, though. I only clean them twice or three times a week. Usually every other day.
@sun2day (1063)
• Virgin Islands (U.S.)
That is sure true. I was listening to a talk show host a few months ago. He said the kitchen carry the most grems, and the bathroom next. The bathroom should be always kept clean. We always clean it, who ever gets to it first. There are so many various cleaning agents, it is pleasurable to keep the bathroom clean now adays.lol
@gemini_rose (16193)
I have 2 toilets in my house and I clean them everyday, I have too with 4 males in the house to leave it would be unbearable, it would just stink to high heavens and so I clean and mop them out everyday. I am the only one that cleans the toilet in my house, I am happy about it though as at least I know that it is cleaned properly, if anyone else did it they would just do half a job.