Do you think teenagers today have it 'too easy'?

@tundike (989)
Romania
@varun23 (902)
No I dont think so ! they are more focused now a days !!!!
@tundike (989)
Thanks for reply
@ZowieR (942)
MOst yeah, with cell phones at 9 years old, and doing whateven they want, parents dont even know half the stuff there kids do!
@tundike (989)
Thanks for reply
@pumpkinjam (5800)
No. Well, not all. I know there are some who are really spoilt and just get what they want but there are also plenty who aren't and don't. I think teens who misbehave have it easy because they never seem to be punished. It seems to me that they are rewarded for being bad so in that way yes they have it easy but thoe who are good certainly don't. It's so much harder for well-behaved teens to get anywhere or get any help with things when they need it becuase all the resources seem to be for bad teens.
@tundike (989)
thanks for reply
@xbrendax (2668)
Yes they do! many are spoiled rotten brats and rule over their parents! Of course that's all their parents fault!
@tundike (989)
Thanks
Yes, I too think sooo,, because what I had seen and how I am grown up... but todays kids use to get each and everything so easily that they dont have to do any effort and certainly then they dont even understand the real mean of the same.
@tundike (989)
Thanks for ur comment
@alladisada (2305)
too easy - too easy
nowadays there are lot of resouces for teenagers bread winners have been increased from 1 to2 olden days there are lot of children nowadays it is one child attitude.
@tundike (989)
Thank you for your comment
@lacinfo (484)
Yes, I think.
@tundike (989)
Thanks for reply
@gamerz_84 (920)
yeah.evrything's spoon fed
Yes I think so.
@Vallie26 (349)
Not at all,they may have more material things available to them than prior generations but they also have more to worry about. With school violence and things being a teenager in this day and age can be scary.
@flowerchilde (12547)
It seems like they don't have as many chores as years ago, and with less siblings, have more money freely given to them, than years ago.. But I think teenagers have a hard time of it, as I think it's a cold, cruel world, even in the schools and among their peers.. and they are looking forward to being adults in a huge, complicated world. I think they have many inner fears about this, feeling they will not be able to measure up, so they may display lots of (false) bravado, etc. Is their world more dog eat dog than in past days.. or just more chaotic?
yes i think that
@gifana (4836)
• Portugal
It's hard to say really. In some ways they do and in others they don't. They do have much more activity than I did when I was a teenager....back in the 40's and 50's. There also seems to be a LOT less discipline on the part of the parents. For example when I was a teenager...up to the age of 18...I had to be in bed at 9pm with the lights out from Sunday thru Thursday. Now with television and discoteques and the like I doubt very much that this is possible. I didnt have television when I was a teenager....my only diversion was to work...babysitting, shoveling snow, mowing lawns and the like to earn my spending money as I only got $1.00 a week for helping my Mom. If I needed money to buy something I had to ask for an advancement of my allowance. And if I was castigated for something I did wrong my allowance was docked but I had to held Mom anyway. I feel that it depends on the teenage whether he/she has it easy. I believe they should show initiative and seek ways to be productive (for their personal benefit) and try not to depend on their parents too much. Having things "given" to you does not taste as good or mean as much as something one has "slaved" for voluntarily. It's during the teen years that future adults are molded.
@shellyrios (1215)
I think to a certain extent and it's dependent upon the parents. Are they too laxed with them? Do they not discipline them? I do not let my son slide by with anything and it is mentally exhausting. I think too many parents lack the patience and perseverance involved with disciplining their children. It is hard work, almost like a second job, but if you cave in and let them do what they want then yes, they have it easy......
@momto2 (472)
I guess it all depends on the family situation. (money, etc.) When I was 17 my mom got remarried and I moved in with my boyfriend. We then got kicked out of his house for leaving the porch light on (Long story), so then we moved in with his mother. We lived with her for about 6 mos. until I finished high school. We then bought a house when I was still in school. So, as a teen I def. did not have it "easy". However, I do believe a LOT of teens need to brush up on their respect for other people. There are some REALLY ignorant and RUDE ones out there.