sunday first day of june 2008

@juhi06 (1850)
hi friends i wake up today to a bright day lot of good and cool air blowing cloudy here and there and a bit sunny. its like a day when i dont plan to sit at home . go out and enjoy do a bit of shopping. eat it out a perhaps a movie and a small picnic type with a group of friends . i intend to invite them for all this. being together and have fun. what are you doing today ? willing to join me ?
@marsha32 (6683)
When I am reading this it's still Saturday here. But, tomorrow plans include church in the morning. Then after church we are having a carry in dinner and a baby shower for a couple whose baby boy was born way pre mature weighing less than 2 lbs but survived! I made a Spring macaroni salad to take for the dinner. Then, I plan on spending some time in the garage in the afternoon looking thru boxes to get things ready for a yard sale we are having next Saturday. Then, the evening is Bible study at church. Marsha
@juhi06 (1850)
ok marsha .well you know i am late. and i dont want to waste the space on mere telling sorry after sorry but i have to.so how was the celebration and the young baby?and how well the sale went off?what are you selling?and well Bible time has to be taken care of for sure!!!
@juhi06 (1850)
hi marsha i am again here with you sharing our things.how is the going to be today being another sunday? well church is always there but how is the other part?
@marsha32 (6683)
WAY behind in my email and trying to catch up with it and mylot. That yard sale was horrible, but we gave what was left away. Now we are gathering more items for another sale on October 4. Now we also have Bible Study on Sunday evenings which I am really enjoying. Marsha
@nanayangel (7862)
Hi there! Everyday is a new day for us to thank God for all the wonders that he did and for giving us another day to live and learn. I think that a small picnic will be perfect for chatting and having fun. Well, for today I will be staying here in our computer shop. Have fun!
@KUSHANK55 (2437)
hi nana i brought my laptop and replying you from the spot. i have stolen a few moments to check the mail etc.i will discuss in detail later ok bye for now. happy day at the compu shop.!
@juhi06 (1850)
hi dear angel. no doubt the day should begin by thanking the lord in your own way.i am sorry that you were in your computer shop and didn`t go ot for a picnic or something any way the GOD has already fixed some day for your picnic too....
@juhi06 (1850)
hi nana now the second sunday is on what are your plans?
@roxanne271 (2035)
• Trinidad And Tobago
Hi juhi, Wow, first day of June! Did you know that any month that starts off with the 1st being a Sunday always contains a Friday the 13th? Cool huh? Anyway, movie and picnic sounds lovely! I have work to do today...housework... I had 2 days to enjoy myself though, Friday and yesterday...so i guess this evens things out a bit. But it's alot of chores!
@juhi06 (1850)
hi roxy. you added to my extra knowledgs bank.thanks and i felt sorry for you doing the house chores . but thats all apart of life you see. one has to maintain a balance between the two . i just wanted it the way we made it .all cooperated and contributed to make it a grand success.i hope you also team up your guys for one of these days!!!!
@juhi06 (1850)
Here it's not quite Sunday yet. And I don't know what the weather will be like tomorrow. Today we had a quick thunderstorm that went away within twenty minutes. Sundays are usually the laziest days for me. And Saturdays would be second on the list. I don't like planning anything because something always gets in the way of me trying to do what I had hoped. So, I just let the day pan out and see what happens.
@juhi06 (1850)
well the xdrowning guy i feel it is important to plan out .the work , the fun ,the entertainment othwer wise you are not getting it the way you want it.well you are the master of your own situation.and you must not let it drift away in its own style
@juhi06 (1850)
hi dear . in the same gloomy mood or the things have brightened a bit for you?how is the weather today . appears to brighter than the last week.so how to capitalise on it?
ha ! happy children's day !that sounds great for a picnic with friends!just have fun it. but I have to work now and I haven't a weekend rest for a long time . perhaps watch a movie is allowable on the weekend .for instance ,have you see film the chronicles of narnia ?I expected it for seceral weeks.
@juhi06 (1850)
ok zhubao a day here and a day there. because i spend most of the time in watching movies thats why i am so excited about the day out!and about chronicles of.. i have nt come across so far . let us see when the occasion arisesand have a great weekend as it comes to you
@juhi06 (1850)
hi zhubao what is on? any new film or something else is brewing up in your mind?the second sunday is on ..
@arcidy (5016)
Wow I had no idea today was the first day of june till I read this thread man time flys by fast dosnt it. Today was pretty good day for me I slept till late woke up around 2pm. I cleaned my room then I played mlb08 the show. I watched a few smallville episodes while exercising. Then I played gta 4 for an hour or so and now im watching wwe ons on ppv which is a pretty good ppv so far.
@juhi06 (1850)
ok arcidy. you had all the fun being indoors. but for us it was hectic . first preparing for it and then working out the plans one by one . each one contributed in its own way and style and lasted till late in the night all exhausted and made it a memorable day!!!!!!!
Its a real fun over here in this part of country. Firstly Its sunday and secondly Its rainy. The cool air is cooling the mind. It feels like the meditation. My enjoyment today sees no bounds. I feel extremely happy. This has motivated me a lot to visit the mylot and start sharing the feeling with all other my fellows.
@juhi06 (1850)
yes ji sada punjab and punjab wich ludhiana. bhai tusi great ho ji.hun jobs great ho ya entertainment great ho eh te time hi dussega.similarly we also had the fun of our life with all the friends and a good weather added the great flavor to all the celebrations.!!!!!!!!!
@KUSHANK55 (2437)
oh yeah it is a great sunday. enjoy with all your friends and all
@juhi06 (1850)
hi yeah it was superb the way we spent the day with all of us packed in our own cars. it was a day full of entertainment. and lo the weather was really helpful all the way. the breeze had been so fantastic that it will be difficult to rub it off the memories for many years!