Concerts in the Park...

In my city, there is a series of free summer concerts held in a local park. They usually have a jazz concert, an Irish music concert, a rock concert, a country concert, etc. with different groups playing on each Wednesday night. Families go there to eat a picnic dinner, dance, and to listen to the concert. I have gone in the past and found it to be a fun experience. Do you have free concerts in the parks in your area and do you go to them?
@hellcowboy (7383)
That sounds really cool that your city holds free summer concerts in your local park,and I wish the city me and fiance live in did free concerts,cause we would so go to them.
That is always really awesome. I would love to go to free jazz and blues festival at a park. That is to be held in late spring into early summer. Right?
I think so but I am not one hundred percent sure,but it would be cool to go to them,even though I would love to go to a country concert in a park,have a good day,good luck in your life,and Happy Posting.
@Lakota12 (42794)
not in the parks but on freemont st
It is good that you have them somewhere... even on Freemont Street.
I would always love to go to the jazz/blues festival at a park. I would really love to dance to it. I would dance with someone if necessary. Right? That'll be really fun. I would love to invite my sister, brother in law, and niece to come along with me to the festival. Also I would really love to do ballroom dancing like I used to do with a girlfriend I used to have. I would choose jazz/big band and swing; the music from the 1940s and earlier. All that reminds me of those who served our country during World War II.
Thanks for posting Jakesnake.