Things we don't like about being a grown up...

This was in my apartment complex's newsletter: "Wrinkled was not one of the things that I wanted to be when I grew up." The question I have for you is what things do you dislike about having grown up? I really don't have wrinkles but I really don't like having to wear reading glasses, and gee it would be nice to have parents to support me even though I would really like to work... How about you... What things about being a grown up are you not so happy about?
@Lakota12 (42684)
People I loved passed away to early fo rme I was 17 when my grandma went and so I had no ne to go stay with whenI Wanted to go up there I miss goinghorse back riging like I did back then. Play in the irrigating water that floodded the front yard we would run thru it and slide so much fun I always wanted to go back to the age of 9 when we lived close to grandma I didnt like moving to the big city at all.
It sounds like you had great fun then... You can close your eyes and picturee yourself there then anytime you wish for a mini vacation.
@Lakota12 (42684)
yup guess I could do you think it would be cooling durnng the hot days here ! lol
@se7enthbird (8328)
when i was a kid my mom always tell us to sleep early, sleep after eating lunch. now that i am a grown up i no longer have time to sleep. har har har. the thing i really dont like now that i am a grown up is food that is prohibited to eat because it cost something bad with your body. my mom has diabetes so we her offspring needs to lessen our intake of sweets and cola. to bad. when we are kids we dont care what we eat.... we can eat chocolate all day.
If you have the dark chocolate, a bit more bitter perhaps, you can still eat a bit of it... although not perhaps all day... grins. I wish you much good health and happiness too.
@ladym33 (11008)
The way my matabolism has slowed down. There was a time I could eat anything I liked and never gain a pound, those days are gone. I also don't like that my knees sometimes hurt, and I don't like it that people think if you are over 40 that you should'nt dance. I love to dance.
You can dance after 40. Whoever told you that you could not is a lier. Go and dance. Take a dance class and dance.
The worst ever things I hate about being grown up is having to deal with special needs at all. Also that is never fun being sick overall at all. When I have no food whatsoever in my house at all, I will be sick. So I always work full time a lot. So I always have to deal with expensive bills as well as overdraft accounts. All that unusual crap drive me real crazy. That is why people support me.
I am glad that you have people to support you. I am sorry that you have had a difficult time of it.