Need help

@anujain75 (1069)
One of my friend offer me to become his referral for ptc sites. One of them this xclix,it has thirteen ads and he will pay me three cents for all the ads I click. Do you think it is profitable or I will run in a loss. However I told him to pay me five cents daily but he denied.He offers if I wait for his payout then he will pay me 50% of my earnings.He is my online friend.I need your suggestion.
@mysdianait (64058)
XClix is a good paying site (proof of payment can be seen on my blog) so you have nothing to lose even if you join without the bonus from your friend. I think his suggestion is very good and if I were you I would accept it
@anujain75 (1069)
Thanks for your suggestion I told my friend that I am going to accept his offer
@moraho (234)
• Nepal
i guess its a good offer, and there is nothing to loose for you. You should join.
Its a good offer If he pays you . Also you dont have any investment in that site to loose. So what ever you get is only the profit so its good to join. All the best....