asking password again when opened discussion?

Indonesia
hm, i just wonder if its kind of another mylot glitch again. today, when i opened any discussion list for example, new discussions, recent discussions, and others mylot will bring me to log in page again does anyone of you face this kind problem as like me? honestly its quit bothering me since it makes me work twice before i able to submit my response
@subha12 (18453)
i faced that sevaral month ago. i think its some cookie problem with the browser. it is the case when the site cookie can't rexcognize you. hope you will not get it again.
i think you are right dear friend. but just in case, i already contact mylot too about this matter. i wish i won't face this kind matter anymore cause its anoyed me when i want to response discussions in here. what do you think?
@diansinta (7551)
Hei, its okay this because the internet just stop and connect again. I used to that.Don't give up! keep posting my friend.
i think its problem with cookies too. after all i already contacted mylot and report this matter to them. many thanks for your response dear friend
@Lakota12 (42684)
no havent had that trouble yet knock on wood hope I dont!
@gemini_rose (16193)
I am not sure why that is happening to you, I have not come across this happen to me yet. It may just be a glitch for you. It is a pain though when it happens, I have had it happen to me before on other sites, normally I just give up as it annoys me when it keeps happening!
No, I have never had this problem.
@stephcjh (32327)
It has to be a glitch or something because it hasn't happened to me yet, thank God. I come to Mylot and I stay logged in the whole time that I am here. That would drive me crazy to have to put that information in every time I try to respond to someone. I have been working in Mylot for a couple of hours now also. It seems to be fine on my end so far. I hope your end is fixed too now.
@sophialin (2678)
hi,plumwish07,i never come across such problem on mylot.but i can understand how bothering it is if you have to log in again when do any response. i don't know what happened to you or your computer.i think the only thing you can do is to wait.maybe it will return to be normal soon.best wishes.
@mysdianait (64056)
Hi plumwish! No I have not had this problem yet. I have been responding to some discussions in the last hour but have not come across this. I stay logged pratically forever here and never get sked for my password - great too Let's hope it was a one-off for you too.
@yogeshdhusa (2237)
Hi Plumwish07, It has made me think that - why this is happning with you, I have not come across this kind of issue. I think you should contact the admin immediatlly so the problem can be solved. try this as well If you dont signout daily - then signout and login again. If you have stored it in your favorites then remove it and resave it. Might this will help you, enjoy :)