What do you like to eat when it's hot weather?

Belgium
It's so hot in here.. I thinks it's 28 degrees outside, which is pretty warm for this period in my country. I always find it difficult to choose what to eat in hot weather. Most of the times, when it's hot, I make a salad with some fresh vegetables and a dressing sauce on it, and a glass of sparkling water to drink. So what about you? Does hot weather influence your appetite or not? What do you eat when it's hot? Any other suggestions for me? Or do you have tips to make a good salad? Feel free to tell me your ideas..
@neildc (17022)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
Best selling stuff in our place during hot weather is halo-halo. You need some fresh and boiled fruits like beans, banana, mango, and others. Put them together in a glass, add some crushed ice, sugar and evaporated milk. Bingo, that's all, the Filipino style of refreshment...
• Belgium
Never heard of that before. I'll try to make it in summer here. Thanks for the suggestion and the response!
@wooitsmolly (3613)
I also like to eat salads in hot weather. They are filling, but don't make me feel all heavy, which is a good thing when it's warm out. Eating too much makes me sweat lol! My favorite salad is just lettuce, spinach, radishes, carrots, and sunflower seeds with some Italian dressing. Mmmm! I think I will have one today, even though it's not that hot out.
• Belgium
I've never put spinach on my salad before, but I'll try your recept some day and see what it tastes like :-) Thanks for your response
@elisa812 (3033)
I think salads would definitely make good hot weather food, although I don't really like salads very much, so I don't eat them much during any time of the year. I guess I don't really eat that much different stuff in the summer as opposed to the rest of the year. I eat less soup since it's so hot, and I guess maybe I eat cold sandwiches more in the summer. That's probably about the only differences in my diet.
@setroc (853)
i eat anything regardless of what weather there is