What would you choose ?

@elitess (5072)
Ipswich, England
If you could spend a week anywhere in the world no matter how expensive what location would you choose ? The 7 star hotel in Dubai ? The ever sunny Hawaiian Islands ? The Tibet Monastery ? You name it !
@ayessa (1586)
I would like to go to El Nido Palawan. I love the place. It has a very nice scenic view. The water and air are clean. Evrything there is nice including the people. That's a perfect paradise for me.
@elitess (5072)
• Ipswich, England
Ow, you would choose your own country - i must respect you for that. I must ask, how are the prices there, perhaps i will visit it someday
@ayessa (1586)
Yes of course. I've been in that place and I must say that's i can't exchange el nido from other beaches in other country. Its really wonderful place. Price ranges from $400-$600 its a 3 days 2 nights package includes the meals and travel from Manila to the resort.
@greenline (14864)
I think I would go to Japan, and spend the week at a nice hotel at the foot of Mount Fujiyama, and enjoy the nice relaxing environment.
@elitess (5072)
• Ipswich, England
Interesting choice - thanks for commenting - have a nice day !
@Foxfire1875 (2011)
Crete because I've always wanted to go there and see the Minoan ruins. I'm not bothered about sunbathing so I would just spend my time in museums or I'd like to spend a week in either Barcelona or Florence both I've already been to but really want to go back.
@elitess (5072)
• Ipswich, England
Thanks for your response - i would love to visit Crete too, and i talked about it with my girlfriend and we are 75% sure we want to go there on a 2 week honeymoon after our wedding. Best wishes to you !