While eating have you ever found a bug or any insect in your food?

@cream97 (29169)
While drinking milk, I saw a black bug in my milk. I was pregnant at the time, and I got so nauseated after seeing this, I was so scared to drink milk after this..
@curious888 (1213)
Yes. When I was still a teenage, I went with some friends to KL, we ate at a roadside stall. When the dish was sent to our table, we saw a house-fly was in the dish. We quickly asked the owner came and saw what it was. The owner said it was a housefly and promised he changed another plate for us. We immediately ran away, refused to take anymore.
@cream97 (29169)
Yes, no more grub for ya!
While in Italy I was eating a bowl of minestrone in a family type restaurant and found very large cockroach in it and to make matters worse it looked just like one of the other beans in the soup. My thought was OMG it looks like a bean how many have I already eaten. The were 8 of us at the table and I kicked up such a fuss that none of us had to pay for the meal and just about everyone left the restaurant.
@cream97 (29169)
lol, lol... Wow! I would have had to make a fuss myself, after seeing a bug.. Yuck! I can see your concern.. That is really creepy.. Since the beans looked like roaches, it is no telling how many of those rodents that you have eaten. Let us just hope and pray that that there was none..
@Marcola (2776)
When I was little, I was eating a hamburger outside with my sister and brother-in-law eating as well. There were bees flying all over the place and I saw a bee go inside my hamburger. Well, I wouldn't touch my hamburger after that...
@cream97 (29169)
Yes, if I saw this, I would feel disgusted as well..
Ever since I found weevils in a bag of flour, I've been really funny about using it. I have to check the flour before I use it to cook or bake, and I can't just leave an opened bag in the cupboard. It has to be in an air-tight container, otherwise I'm convinced that horrible bugs are roaming around it, five minutes after I've opened it!
@cream97 (29169)
What are weevils? I am sure that they are bugs. I remember being at my in laws house. And in their rice container was black moving bugs in it... Yuck! I hope that they did not cook the rice after this..
So, be careful such things as you are pregnant be careful that your health may not effect it is better to throw such junk food and take the things serious
@julyteen (13259)
• Davao, Philippines
unfortunate as it may seem but i always do. in our canteen at work i always experience seeing insects on my food. there was a time when i ordered adobo. while i was eating, i noticed something black on my spoon which i am about to put on my mouth. this turned my stomach out when i recognize it was a fly.
@jer31558 (3683)
I don't think I have ever had this happen. I have had bugs get into something I was eating or drinking though.
@whyaskq (7532)
I throw away the whole packet of instant oats. I made myself a cup of oats and as I was stirring, I found some black dots. It was funny to me then as oats are meant be white. I discovered it was little weevils or something like that. I immediately took out the packet of oats... the expiry dates were still far away. I boycott the type of oats forever.
@ritchel (890)
Yes, i've experienced that.
@faith210 (11233)
Hi cream97! I had seen a fly once in my food. I was not able to eat after that even if they changed the food I have ordered. I felt all the food was contaminated in that canteen. I never ate in that place again. I guess, that is why I am not really fond of eating out and I do prefer home cooked meals. Take Care and Keep Smiling! God Bless!
The only time I can recall seeing an insect in my food was a couple of years ago at a buffet. I believe it was a fly that was stuck in the mashed potatoes. After seeing that, I didnt have an appetite anymore. Made me very uncertain to eat any of the rest of the food at that restaurant.