some one you called fren

@16031981 (449)
Jamaica
has someone get close to you and you consider them a fren and in the short run all they want your other half? what would you do?
@kerriannc (4280)
• Jamaica
That is sad isn't it. Well if you see someone coming close to you and you know that she/he was not interesting to be your friend before then you should be cautious. You do not becomes friends with someone so quickly. First you say hello for quite sometime. Investigate this person before letting he/she near your home or fan club. Alot of person rush in to friendship and when this happen it is only to be use and abuse. Friendship to me takes long. I have to well know you before I even consider you has my friend. There are stranger, semi-stranger and then friends. There are alot of friends who only want what they friend has. I think the other half is just to be blame as that so call friend. The person in questions should also to be blame because you should see the cubbiness and the willingness to always do things for each other. If you say something bad about one of them, then there goes the defence. A person should not be so trustworthy. As I always say since joining this site. Remember Judas was Jesus friend and he betray him.
@16031981 (449)
• Jamaica
thanks for responding
@alcazar (762)
There will be little i can do at that time and just be away for the person and be careful in my future relationships.... But crying on that person is useless...i think we were the ones who were wrong in choosing and trusting....thats as plain as it is...
@16031981 (449)
• Jamaica
thanks for responding.