My Easy Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe....can be made low carb friendly

@sunnflr (2767)
I learned this recipe while in high school during my Home Ec course. It is very simple to make and everyone will love the taste. If you want to make them low carb friendly just use splenda instead of sugar. I can't post the whole recipe here because I put it on eHow and they don't allow you to publish stuff anywhere else. If you follow the link it will take you to the recipe and directions. I hope you enjoy the cookies! I'm going to post some more recipes today also, in case you want to check them out. http://www.ehow.com/how_2262695_easy-peanut-butter-cookies-kids.html
@PearlGrace (3172)
Wow, I can't believe this recipe only has about 3 ingredients. Can that be right? If so, alot of people are going to be making your easy peanut butter cookies. It sounds like they stir up very quickly and before you know it, fresh baked cookies appear! Thanks for directing us to this recipe. PearlGrace
@sunnflr (2767)
Yep, that's it. It takes some stirring to get it all mixed together though! But, they are good once baked.
Thanks, sunnflr, for the best response! I appreciate that! PearlGrace
@valerie37 (981)
• Christiansburg, Virginia
Wow. Thanks. I'll have to try to fix these later. I have such a sweet tooth. I'll be looking for the other recipes you're gonna post too.
@sunnflr (2767)
Cool. I hope you like them. I have three recipes up so far I think. I'll be adding more soon. These cookies are very easy to make and they really do taste good!