Ehh, Crappy day

I don't usually spread my boohoo moments around, but I just need to get it out. Today has been another one of those days. A million things to do, ten million on my mind, no energy or motivation, or focus for that matter, to accomplish anything. I sat down early today with a pen and paper. Something I haven't done in a long while. I just wrote all the things that were on my mind. Things I've been worrying about, things I need to get done, and troubles that have been bothering me. It took me 8 pages!! Can you believe that? I thought to myself, no wonder I haven't felt productive lately. No wonder I can't keep a thought straight in my head for longer than a minute. My college studies are feeling it, my work is feeling it, and most of all my house is feeling it. I thought this exercise would do me some good, just getting the stuff out of my head..kinda like sweeping the cob-webs...but it failed. I've been miserable all day. And tomorrow doesn't look to bright either. Do you have a mind exercise that helps you clean out the attic? Do you have a trick to share that might brighten up my day?
@tessah (6622)
sorry yer having a crappy few days.. clouds thickening up are they? ..;hugs;.. ive plenty of mental exercises for clearing the attic as you put it.. for cleansing yer own energy and getting rid of the muck from whats around you that has a tendency of seeping in and defiling yer own. dependng on how good yer visualizational skills are.. and yer actual state of mind itself.. it may r may not help.. but it helps me.. so i will walk you through one of the many. remember this is a personal thing.. you dont need to stick to it to the letter. vary it as you feel is right for YOU as that will make it work better for YOU, and thats the main objective. get yerself in a comfy position.. one where you can relax yer entire body without much difficulties. yer favorite chair, kicked back on the sofa, face down on yer bed sprawled out.. it really doesnt make any differene as long as it suits you. turn on some music if it helps you focus.. or silence.. its up to you. scented candles that induce relaxation if you like, or none.. again.. yer choice. any factors that help you to achieve a sense of semi peace feel free to utilze them. take a nice long deep SLOW breath in thru yer nose.. count as you do it 1 one thousand 2 one thousand.. to the count of 5 as you inhale.. hold it for the count of 3.. and exhale thru yer mouth just as slowly.. counting to 7 in the same manner until your lungs are comfortably emptied. repeat this three times..slow, deliberate, focus on yer breath.. the counting.. and nothing else. (basic meditational exercise.. but we're going to skip past the whole relaxing bit here as this is a cleansing.. ) when you feel a little more focused mentally.. picture your self.. your whole self.. and pick an element. my personal choice is fire.. but use yer own first gut impulse as to which you feel is more "YOU" earth, air, fire or water. and call it to you.. give it whatever form you wish. a waterfall that washes you off.. a stream that runs through you.. a cool summers breeze tha blows through yer hair (and your mind) a tornado that tears through you, a fire that incinerates all of the "ick".. yer choice.. make it yer own. allow this element to "clean" you.. physically and mentally.. emotionally and spiritually. bathe in it until the visual of ourself is completely CLEAN from the inside out, outside in... everything... until you shine. through all of it, continue with the same slow deliberate purposeful breathing. when you feel youre done.. you are. this will either help you, or not.. but at the very least, itllve given you 15-20 minutes of just quiet and stillness, which always helps with yer mental perspectives regardless. have fun with it.. and feel better ..;squish;..
Ahh Tess, thanks for the hugs and squishes!! And yeah you said it right, the clouds are dark and heavy. Thanks for reminding me of that moment:) And thanks for this exercise. I'm babysitting to extra little ones today, so it'll have to wait till nap time...but I will give it a try. Like you said, at the least it will give me a few moments of peace AND QUIET. Thanks again!!
@tessah (6622)
my pleasure sweety.. im here to listen if you need/want, youve got my email, and messenger info i beleive.. dont hesitate to use them