What is your dream job?

For me, this has changed a lot over the years. When I got out of school and began to think about college, I wanted to be an English teacher because I love language. I was great at it too. Then when I ended up with my son, I was too sick to get up in the mornings and had to drop that. Then after he was born, a couple years later, I started to go to business college to get a degree in Medical Billing. Now I am a stay at home mom. I think what I really want to do is own my own restaurant. I can cook. I just am not in a position to take that risk. I have the time, just no start up capital. What do you want to do?
@compumom (738)
I currently have my dream job. I make money writing. I can write anywhere at any time on any subject. To me, it doesn't get any better than that.
I am interested in this. Do tell!
@compumom (738)
There's no secret. There are plenty of places on the internet where a freelance writer can earn money legitimately. I share my experiences on my site: http://www.nojobformom.com/
@shaeyan (58)
My dream job is to work in a (3)call center-in an admin position; (2)ship/cruise-admin position also (1)hotel/resort- admin position still.
That sounds pretty exciting if you choose what interests you most.
@jeiyah_12 (1041)
My dream job really is to be painter, an artist. i want to make paintings, build my own gallery, sell paintings, do sketch works for other people and do murals and everything related to art. Art is my passion and I want myself to be an expert in the field. Being an artist one day is a very big dream come true for me.
My uncle Phil did it for years and was always peaceful and happy. Made good money too. You keep working at it. Anything is possible if you want it bad enough.
@k1tten (2321)
I've been thinking more an more about wanting to be a carpenter or a contractor. Though I'm in school for a BA in fine arts and a certificate to teach. I think it would be intersting to just work with my hands that way. I like to think about the deconstruction and the building of homes and what good I could do.
That is very interesting. And not too hard to get into. My brother does this, but then he has been building houses since he was a kid. I remember he helped do a house for a school class.
My dream job would be what my dad does and that is passing out medication to patients at a nursing home for $34 an hour. He works for the government. He fisrt went to school and became an LVN and then he took a 6 month class that let him work for the state as a traveling nurse and he made about $24 an hour. Now he's at what he does now and he has never been happier. That's what I want to do, but his job isn't in real demand and you have to be really good at math. Couldn't do it.
lol, I understand that. I am terrible with math.
My dream would be to do what I am doing now (wriing!!!) but to make a lot more money at it. It would be nice to be able to live off of the income that I make sitting here inront of my computer.
Yeah, I have been writing since I was a kid and love it, but I have this terrible problem of editing myself to the point of disgust and I get discouraged and think I will never get this book done.... I am actually thinking of doing one about my journey into Christianity. So many people want to get closer to God, but they don't think they are worthy or that they are too bad to do so and I think once this is out there, it will show people that God can and will forgive as long as you commit to Him and turn from that old way of being.