Should schools have security guards and metal detectors?

@zuri25 (2128)
It's sad to say, but I think perhaps we have reached the point where every school should take extreme measures to keep our children safe while they learn.
now a days yes they should
@ashutoshgl (1446)
Unfortunatly it has become a necessity in order to keep schools safe. I wish there was another way. I'm only 24 and already schools have changed so much and getting more strict. ya and i strongly say that schools should have it...in case..and u never know wahta will happen when??
@mirage108 (3403)
I know when I was a kid that was never needed. and there was a school disaplinarian, who basicly had cartblanc for disaplinay actions. however in todays world it has become necessary to keep our children safe
@nichjake (524)
Some schools yes. The school I went to though, you had more of a change getting assulted by this crazy lady that hated our school nickname and hung around in the parking lot than getting hurt by any of the students.
@missybal (4492)
Unfortunatly it has become a necessity in order to keep schools safe. I wish there was another way. I'm only 24 and already schools have changed so much and getting more strict. It's scary.