Has anyone ever had a prophetic dream?

I've had simple dreams that have come true. During a nap I dreamt my husband brought me a gift for the garden and when he came home he had a 5 gal honeysuckle plant! Can you imagine being plagued with serious prophetic dreams, like missing people or disasters or murders taking place. I wonder how those people who dream like that deal with it.
@stru9559 (634)
yes I believe that happens -i also believe in God and believe that that's a gift from God.
I also believe it is a gift! I think dreams are one of many ways God reaches out to us.
@myte003 (179)
yes, I have and I am very secure in knowing that they have not occured and one of them will never happen. details of buildings and structures in the dream have been rebuilt, long before i ever came back geographically to where they were and i was suprised, i never thought they would be replaced or rebuilt.
What about the other one? Do you still think it could happen?
@flowerchilde (12518)
Yeah... just think of poor Nostrodamus.. But even that would be better than individual murders and catastrophes..