Massage chairs - what do you think of it ?

Malaysia
My bro and I lately have been thinking of getting one for our mum. When we have tried them at the shop but we are still undecided.The Japanese brand OSIM or OGAWA looks good but we are not sure which is better. Have you any experience and how did it truly benefited you and family? It looks bulky and occupying lots of space for sure but as a gift for her, it will be great.
@kun2349 (23475)
OSIM is good.. MAssage chairs are meant to be big so that it can massage your whole body.. lol =D Size is not a problem as long as the price fits into your budget.. hehe ^_^
Hie Kun, thank you for the response. Why OSIM ? Have you try it before?
@kun2349 (23475)
Yup, though i dun have one at home, but i will always try it at their show room.. lol =D U should try it and u will know.. hehe
@kun2349 (23475)
Thanks for the pencil ^_^
@ShellyB (5244)
My experiences with massage chairs involved one at walgreen and the ones per rent in the mall. But my advice is not to surprise mom and take her along to see what she likes, what she feels comfortable with. Good luck.
Hie ShellyB, we did bring her to the shop and she have tried it.But as usual, being mum, she was so modest and said she did not really need it But we know she liked itand we want her to choose it herself. Thank you for the response and sharing. Cheers,
@ShellyB (5244)
You're welcome. I hope everything works out for all of you :)
Thank you and best wishes to you Have fun mylotting!
@hellcowboy (7383)
My friend,I personally think massage chairs are overrated but that is just my opinion,my mom used to have a thing you put onto a chair that you sit against and massages your back but she never used it,and later sold it because she never used it,I think your mom might like it,but are you sure she would actually use it,because I do not know why somethings never get used and end up in a closet or something.
Yes, she did commented about too much space would be occupied and how often will she use it. Anyway we have not put much thought about it since. And if the topic comes up again then my mum would be the best person to decide Thank you for the advice and that did make me think twice again. Cheers and have a good day.
Yeah I agree your mom probably would be the best one to decide,and I am glad that my response made you stop and think twice,and I hope you do come to a good decision on whether to get it or not,have a great day,good luck in your life,and Happy Posting my friend.
@selece (2357)
Umm.. I haven't tried any of those but I've seen people selling such chairs. If it has features that are really useful or so, then even if it is bulky or even if it occupies a lot of space, it'd be worth it.
Thank you Selece for your response and sharing your views. Yes, it certainly look good & cool and I would want it for myself too Cheers and have a good day!
@mtsandeep (1586)
I haven't bought any massage chairs. It would be great to give some thing useful to mom . She would be very happy to recieve it from you. hey you got some responses, i think starting discussion about the no response discussion REALLY WORKS.
Thank you for your response and I think it will help the new users to buckle up and be smarter when starting a new discussion or they will have to do this somehow Cheers,