Would you leave a high paying job for a carrer even....

@davido (1624)
Yes I want to know if you will leave a high paying job for a carrer you loved even if the carrer yield little money compared to what you make with or on your job?
@adoremay (2069)
Yes. What is important is that sense of fulfillment, when I can sleep at night, when I can recollect that I have had made something worth living. Money isn't everything, as long as I like the work I am doing, and it makes me grow into a person that has good values.
@davido (1624)
Thats right its important to have peace of mind than much money with restlessness. Stay cool.
@adoremay (2069)
You to stay cool, let us all be cool. Have a nice day.
@Anne18 (11036)
Yes I would because at the end of the day I can not do a job that i don't enjoy anymore. I would rather have a job to do that i enjoy and have less money, at least you can still go out and get a part time job to get some extra money as well. Life is too short to be stuck in a job that you really hate or don't enjoy. Money isn't everything in life.
@davido (1624)
Thats true its just that the need for money makes one to still hang on to those jobs, money isint everything but its needed.