have you heard about this?

have you heard guys the news about the drug addict who took a child eye which he has mistaken for a frog?! such an awful thing to do to a kid.. the mom told that her kid was just about t o buy ice candy in their neighbor and then the kid came across with the addict and he suddebly dragged the kid and took the yes..tzk tzk poor kid..she got traumatized.
@gerald_lian (2193)
Gee, didn't hear of this at all....where did you get the news from? Anyway, that's a really terrible thing to happen to a child. I bet not only the mum was traumatized, the kid must have been too....I guess this should be a reminder to never leave our kids on their own and always accompany them in all their activities. I'm just wondering how the child's life will be like after this with one eye gone.....I shudder just thinking of that!
i have heard abou it last night at 24 oras at GMA 7..the kids parent is asking for help beacuse they have no money for the thing that the hospital will be doing in the kids eye..the kid had an infection the other eye is still ok but she will be half blind..
we do all hope that she will be fine..
@neildc (17254)
• Lapu-Lapu City, Philippines
Oh I missed that news, kuletz. Was the guy who did that got jailed already? He should be jailed for the rest of his life to give justice to the poor little kid...
yup that addict is already on jail and have a case of frustrated murder.
@drakesuyat (1064)
i saw that one too and its really horrible. just a few hours ago, i heard that the physicians just replaced it with an artificial eye... and the guy who did it.. he was sent to mental hospital for the crime.. tsk2 poor parents are begging for an extreme punishment for the guy.
@julyteen (13259)
• Davao, Philippines
yes, i have seen that on television. that really sends me to tears. i feel so sorry for the little girl. her life will never be the same anymore having to live with one eye. the man who did it, i am sure, is out of her mind. no man of his right mind will commit such act.
That news broke my heart..Poor kid. If I'm the mother I'll be devastated. It hurts me to hear something like that. I know the feeling. My husband is half blind. His right eye was taken out when he was 4yrs. old because one of his crazy playmate stab him with a barbecue stick in the eye. It hurts me so much knowing that. His life was never the same, and the way he looks at himself was never the same. He has inferiorities because he experienced being bullied in school when he was growing up and other kids treated him differently because of his eye. I try my best to let him know he's not different and actually he's much even better than others. I hope that kid will live her life normal and be a lot stronger and braver.
@tholitz (1127)
I have heard this news last evening and to tell you honestly, I was enraged by this story. The latest news was the eyesight of the young could not be restored anymore and she will be blind (one eye). I think the girl must undertake eye operation and artificial or prosthetic eye will be install on her. Her life could never be normal anymore because of the trauma and injury that she had. I just can't understand why the man did it. They said he had mental disorder.
what a tragic incident i couldnt come over it for a while
oh boy. That was reallly frustrating, thanks for posting this one , havent read nor watch the news though, I think this has also some lessons for parents, not that I blamed the parents of the kid, but just looking for the other side of it, parents should look at their kids with extra precaution..... We too must be very careful with our daily walks, who knows if we could meet things thats awful. I'm not saying that we ought to, you know, instances like this could happen anytime. Our society is filled with this kind of horrible things, we need to put extra mile of caution, I hope you get my point. YES, I TOTALLY AGREE THAT THE CRIMINAL SHOULD ROT TO JAIL !