About quickrewards.net..

@Marcola (2776)
Before I get too involved with that site doing surveys and such, I want to know if anyone here has gotten paid by them? Is it a scam? What's the minimum pay-out and do they pay by check? Do they take $3 out of your check like inboxdollars? Any additional thoughts?
@ravinskye (8242)
its not a scam! :) i've been paid by them. i wanted to check if they were legit before i went to far. so i had like $2.78 and requested payout to paypal. i few days later (it was pretty quick) i had the money in my account. they didn't take anything out. i think the minimum payout might be $1 for paypal. i'm not sure about the other payout options, but they do pay.
@ravinskye (8242)
i haven't had to deal with their customer service yet so i don't know.
@sconibear (8010)
i love Quick Rewards. they don't take out any fees and there is no minimum cashout. i've cashed out twice now, and they pay very quickly. i'm trying to get up to $20.00 before i cashout again, i'm about half way there now. but with no minimum cashout, you can cashout .01 cent if you want.
@Marcola (2776)
That's good to know!
Yes, they do pay. I have been paid numerous times. I love this site and it's even better because there is no minimum payout, so that is wonderful. No it is definitely not a scam. You will love this site.
It's legit so no need to panick. lol
ok thanks i'll join but i hope i'm not to young to join them. and i have no clue if they pay by check you should read the rules i skimmed it and i seen pay pal and i just verified my account a few days ago so i rather them pay me by pay pal. well thanks again for the recommendating i hope you get paid. well have a happy mylot day!
@gabesmom (1246)
Quick Rewards is legitimate and reliable. They pay promptly, with no minimum requirement to cash out. I also love the fact that there are many ways to make money in the site. So, hang in there.