What is your fitness routine like?

I am following Sparkpeople right now and it can get pretty intense. Sometimes I count cleaning as a workout, depending on what I am doing. Two hours to tear apart a room, clean and rearrange it can be quite a calorie burner!
@adoremay (2069)
I jog to be physically fit.
This is one of my fitness goals. To be able to run like the wind.
@adoremay (2069)
Yes, that is what I love in running and jogging, it is like you are flying!
@JBKnutsen (427)
• Northern Mariana Islands
I'm training soccer 10 hours a week, also playing 2 matches. I also try to do some push-ups, but I usually don't do it.
Soccer is good exercise. I try to get in some crunches and things like that.
@sameroad (3180)
I joined Spark people when i first started losing weight after i saw it on T.V but i never gave it much look nor have i used it.. I've thought about it though i just never seem to find the time to go and look around on there.. but i probably should.. if i remember right they have one of those things that tell you how much you should be intaking? and i'm thinking i need up my calorie intake. I have my own routine though and have lost all the weight i wanna lose now.. so I'm just looking to tone up. what i do daily - I do a 40 minute walk in the morning 20-30 minute walk or jog in the afternoon 20-30 minute walk before dinner 20 minute walk after dinner 120 sit ups 30 side and front leg lifts 30-40 squats i lift a 15lb and 3lb weight for arm workouts there might be something i'm forgetting lol but that is it for the most part.. i have no life so all i do is work out pretty much but hey, i guess it's not a bad thing!
It is an awesome site, but it is HUGE! It is like a diet myspace. Very cool, but huge! I think if you want to tone, you might want to add some yoga and strength training to git er done.