Do you like the Paper Mario series?

@Marcola (2776)
I do. I think those games are awesome! There's so much to do in them. Even Super Paper Mario, which seems to get a bad rap for straying from the formula of the first two games. I think it's good, though. They all are!
@myahw20 (1116)
I have never seen paper mario but I like mario in general so I think I will enjoy it.
@Marcola (2776)
Trust me, you will.
• Norway
I think paper mario is real cool,even the graphics r not so good but its mario!and i dont realy mind and mario is a classic and so any mariogame will be ok.
@Marcola (2776)
The graphics are meant to be unique. Obviously, they're not next generation, but the games are fun, so nothing else matters.
@Aevelor (53)
I do enjoy Paper Mario, simply because Mario went all RPG. I've played all 3 of them and I enjoyed the Thousand Year Door the most. Part of the reason for that is because the third game in the series strayed from the turned based combat.