Daily activity in mylot

@ik4man (628)
Malaysia
Hi,especially to seniour mylotters...how many discussion or posting per day shall i involve so that i can get at least payout earning for the month. I think i need to control my time here...to prevent addiction.
@lynettebyc (2416)
Hey, i'd like to say i'm also a newbie here too, although my resposes are over 300, it's just the beginning. I don't have plans, if i have time, and~~ have though of sth, i'll post, otherwise i'd just browse others' responses. I'm addicted here, i guess you will in the near coming future **Enjoy life~~**
@ik4man (628)
In the beginning i also not thinking about earning i love reading those disscussions and comments but then it's made me spend a lot of time inother word i'm addicted to this. So to overcome this,i need to limit myself by posting only just enough to gain earning.
Hey,yes, i spent a lot of time here, kinda addicted to it, but earning here can't make a fortune, i bet. Anyway, be happy Enjoy life
@ik4man (628)
I learn my lesson...nothing in this life will give you a fortune with less effort or less modal. So i plan to get a fortune... slow and steady...with a site like this( a site i can afford). Ha...ha...how many years to come!!i don't know! Well!be happy..
I've made 225 posts and I have earned $4.28 so you can use that to make the figure. There's nothing wrong with being addicted to something that makes money in my opinion!
Also, if you make longer posts and add images you can earn more. The more replies you get to a conversation, the more you'll make so if you make your conversations interesting, you'll make more!
@ik4man (628)
Gosh!! 225 for $4.28 that's a very slow earning. Even to make 5 posts rather heavy for me. Anyway...i need to get use of this...earn something rather than nothing. Thanks
@quawertz (781)
I have the same dilemma when I was a newbie here. But someone thought me how to have my earnings up. He advised me to post/discuss/comment at least 10 per day. i did that and I believe that if I do that religiously everyday I would have reached my payout long time ago. Well, good luck on your experience here in myLot. I am now trying to make 20 posts per day. Good luck to me too, LOL Happy myloting
@ik4man (628)
Thanks for the info..that's really helpful. Ok good luck to all of us here. I will try to start with 10 per day!!
@quawertz (781)
Hey!! Thanks for the best response!!! Good day!
@schulzie (4064)
I would also like to know. I spent about 5 hours on here yesterday and I made .33 cents. How much do you have to post or respond to in order to make it to $10 a month every month? Thanks for the help! :D
I'm a newbie here in mylot, and also interested to ask the same question to those senior mylotters..