How many guys enjoy cooking? do you think it is only for females?

gas stove - A picture of gas stove
@alienstar (5140)
Even in this modern age theer are many peopel believing in one theory that cooking is only for females and not for males around isnt it? are you also one among them or do you love cooking like me? i like to cook soemtimes whiel i am free for sure
@mjmlagat (3171)
I'm interested in your discussion because my husband is one of those men who love to cook. If only he has a spare time all the time, I really love to eat the foods he prepared in our kitchen. Two of his favorite recipes are sauteed chicken with vegetables and his Filipino chicken soup. It's really sumptous! I don't think men should be demoralized if women find them cooking instead, cooking should be a plus factor on their personality and morale. Not all can cook, right?
@lilaclady (28240)
I think more and more males are getting into the kitchen, with a lot of women working these days things have to be shared and as I look at all the cooking shows on TV most of them are men so I think the guys think that is good enough that they too can get in create nice meals.