Do you prefer nutrients from tablets or took it from real fruits and veges?

@anex08 (868)
Advertisement for new develop vitamins and food supplements are out on TV endorsed by most popular celebrities. Information and proof are being provided for the media to get convinced. Experts says that tablets has added minerals for us to digest the vitamins we have to get from fruits and veges and for our bodies to absorb it better as compared to eating fruits and veges, human body can better absorb nutrients from processed tablets. On the other hand, some nutritional experts may suggest that eating fresh fruits and vegetable are much better than taking 1 dose of vitamins a day, its not only because there are no chemicals added that can cause side effect but mostly because of the nutritional value from those foods without undergoing process. For busy individual, they prefer taking 1 dose of vitamins a day to keep them going and keep them healthy, while others stick to enjoy a slice of fruit or fresh veges salad served with cool water. What do you prefer?
I prefer fresh from fruits and veges which then I could enjoy the different deliciousness they could offer compared to vitamin pills & food supplements. They are indeed supplements and could never replace the natural food. And the taste of those pills are horrible similar to those of the medication pills. I would never take them unless I have to. I could never understand of some people could spend tons of money when they could have abundant cheaper and more economical natural products from the mother earth. For the benefits of doubts, the vitamin pills might not been absorbed fully by the human body and just because some celebrities have endorsed it, does not mean it's good and have to have it.
@anex08 (868)
That's great explanation you have their, its almost feeding our body the right amount and right nutrients avoiding the side effect. I too would rather have fresh veges and fruits. cheers!!
Hie Anex,thank you and good for you ! What else have we left on this earth if we don't grab this opportunity while we can to enjoy them. Everyday globally nothing seems to be getting better so why not do what we could for our selves and enjoy the little triumphs. And who knows it might be a step to a bigger change.
@roniroxas (10576)
i have four teen children and i cook food for them everyday. vegetables, sometimes, fish sometimes chicken sometimes beef. sometimes pasta and sometimes pork. i buy fruits also. i would say that it is better to get your vitamins and minerals from food rather than tablets. specially the for they are growing children.
@anex08 (868)
You are great, and that's really cool because you are teaching your children to be natural craver which will do good for them.
@curious888 (1213)
I prefer natural products. I think fresh fruits and vege is better for our health.
@anex08 (868)
Not only that, you could also enjoy the delicious taste while acquiring nutrients from fresh veges and fruits.
i prefer fresh fruits after exercise daily in the morning. i have a feeling that supplements are not as healthy as fresh ones and may have side effects.
@anex08 (868)
That's great. i am also enjoying the nutrients from real one.
@mjmlagat (3171)
I really prefer eating fruits and vegetables but because I am not doing it consistently, I am also taking oral food supplements. It would be much better if we just eat fresh fruits and vegetables because they are all natural and no harmful ingredients to our body. They are much cheaper, too. All we need is just time to do shopping and make preparations. I hope we can all do this. Good day to all!
@anex08 (868)
I do hope so, we must find time preparing real food to get the most benefit out of it. Cheers!!
@Elixiress (3893)
I would rather get vitamins from real food rather than a tablet if they have the same nutritional value as one will fill me up whereas the other one wouldn't. Buying vitamins and food is just wasting money, when you can get the vitamins needed out of the food and spend the vitamin money on something else.
@owstalaga (4570)
i prefer to eat real fruits and vegetables, but sometimes when i don't have the time to buy them i have to take vitamins instead... *sigh*
@anex08 (868)
TAke time to enjoy real goodness of real food. have a nice day